INFORMATION ABOUT THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW
At HİP MEDYA-CREATIVE MEDIA AGENCY, weplace significant importance on ensuring the security of our clients’ digital assets. Therefore, we would like to take this opportunity to bring the “Personal Data Protection Law” to your attention. This law has been established to safeguard the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, especially with regards to the privacy of their personal lives and the protection of their personal data.
PDPL CLARIFICATION TEXT
This Information Text has been prepared as the data controller by Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (KVKK) and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles to be Followed in Fulfilling the Information Obligation.
Title: HİP MEDYA (UMUT KAAN ÖZDEMİR)
Postal Address: Fatih Mah. Çapraz Sok. No: 11/2 K.Çekmece-İstanbul
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: +90 850 450 11 05
Website Address: www.hipmedya.com
WHICH PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED?
The following personal data is processed when you submit the contact form on our website:
- Name Surname
- Phone Number
- email Address
- Request Information
- IP Address Information
WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- To contact you
- To follow up on requests/complaints
- To keep you informed of developments
TO WHOM AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE IS PERSONAL DATA TRANSFERRED?
The personal data you provide through the contact form on our website or when subscribing to our e-bulletin will only be shared with relevant judicial authorities in case of legal disputes.
METHOD AND LEGAL REASON FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is collected when you fill out the contact form on our website, email us, or visit our website. This data is collected automatically and is done so in order to fulfill our legal obligation and our legitimate interest as the data controller.
YOUR RIGHTS MENTIONED IN ARTICLE 11 OF PDPL
According to Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law (PDPL), you have the following rights:
1. To know whether your personal data is being processed or not.
2. To request information if your personal data has been processed.
3. To know the purpose of processing your personal data and whether it is being used for its intended purpose.
4. To know who the third parties are to whom your personal data is being transferred, both domestically and abroad.
5. To request that your personal data be corrected if it has been processed incorrectly or incompletely and to notify third parties of these corrections to whom your personal data has been transferred.
6. To request the deletion or destruction of your personal data if the reasons for processing it are no longer valid, even if it has been processed by the provisions of the PDPL and other relevant laws, and to notify third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred of these deletions.
7. To object to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing your processed personal data exclusively through automatic systems.
8. To request compensation if you suffer damage due to the unlawful processing of your personal data.
ABOUT YOUR APPLICATIONS
As per Article 11 of the PDPL, you have the right to submit requests to the Data Controller, using the contact information provided in the “DATA RESPONSIBLE” section of our Information Text, in accordance with the provisions of the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles. You can submit your application in the following ways:
– Personally or through a notary, if your application is in writing.
– With a Secure Electronic Signature.
– With a Mobile Signature.
– Using your registered email address in our system.